Underwater Inspections and Surveys
We have had extensive experience in underwater ROV applications including underwater film and documentary, marine asset inspections, QA for underwater projects, marine biosecurity, underwater environmental impact assessments, potable water and deluge tank inspections, search and recovery, internal pipeline inspections, and marine ecological surveys. We offer daily rates as well as discounted options for projects over a week in duration.
Our Standard Hire ROV comes with the following configuration
This is a demo of the VisionClear Hardware enhancing some of our pre existing 1080p30 footage. As can be seen in this demo, the VisionClear removes most of the green haze in the water, and also enhances the natural coloration that is lost underwater.
The VisionClear VCE13 is a stand alone piece of hardware that can be used realtime in any video stream to enhance and optimise video footage.
The Benefits of using one of our Advanced High Definition ROVs are many.
- Extremely cost effective compared to other underwater inspection techniques.
- Efficient option for time-sensitive projects, using our experienced pilots and technicians
- "Zero risk, Zero Impact" analysis – ROV’s offer an extremely safe alternative to the automatically “Hazardous” classification of commercial diving
- Unlimited inspection time with no decompression or air supply restrictions
- Greater depths achievable with an inspection class ROV (up to 1000m)
- Greater penetration lengths achievable (>4000m)
- High Definition (1080p) broadcast quality camera with video and stills capture for Quality Assurance and record keeping
- Able to operate in hazardous environmental conditions (marine predators, toxic algae, extreme temperatures)
- Ability to operate and inspect assets in zero visibility using optional Sonar attachments
- Easily mobilised to any location (4 pelican cases contain all equipment)
- Ability to operate in confined spaces, such as within pipelines
ROV’s are particularly useful in situations where divers lives would be at an unacceptable risk due to environmental (temperature, depth, duration), biological (marine predators, toxic algae), or chemical factors.
ROV’s are also noticeably cheaper to mobilise and maintain on a project. Our ROVs are extremely portable (4 pelican cases) and can be flown nationally or internationally to any project location. As only 2 team members are required to operate the ROV (a pilot plus a tether technician), we can be on site extremely quickly and cost effectively.